The hospital will accomodate media coverage whenever possible. We ask that you contact us in advance with details on the nature of your project, and file a formal request with the Communications and Public Relations Office.
1．Interview, Photography & On Site Access Requests
Please contact our Office of General Affairs for inquiries about interview, photography, and on site access requests.
Office of General Affairs, School of Medicine and Hospital
2．When Making a Request...
Please note that we do not allow:
- （1）–general medical information inquiries.
- （2）–patient inquiries.
- （3）–any photography that allows for identification of patients and visitors.
- （4）–hospital staff inquiries.
- （5）–the use of the hospital as a set or location for non-hospital related projects.
Please note that applications can be rejected for other reasons than those listed above. Even if it is deemed hospital-appropriate, scheduling may not allow for us to accomodate your request.
We kindly ask you to follow staff instruction, and adhere to the following rules when visiting the hospital:
- （1）–Please obtain express consent from interviewees before publishing their statements.
- （2）–Please pay full attention to patient and visitor privacy.
- （3）–Please be considerate of patients and ensure that you do not cause any mental or physical distress.
- （4）–Please try to not interfere with hospital staff.
- （5）–Please refrain from any actions that may affect the hospital environment, such as the blocking of hallways and the unauthorized use of outlets.
- （6）We kindly request a copy of all print publications that feature the hospital. Copies are accepted for limited or expensive titles. For broadcasts, please provide us with a DVD.
4．Use of Keio Logos and Images
Please refer to the following links for information on using Keio University logos and images (buildings, events, etc.) in your publications. If you wish to use Keio logos or images, please contact the Shinanomachi Campus Communcations and Public Relations Office.
- （1）–Use of logos (VI Guidlines)
- （2）–Keio University Photo Database
A photo database has been made to store historical photos of Keio, and is searchable by image title and description.For photo-only requests, please contact the Mita Media Center Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- （3）–Photo Gallery (sample photos of buildings and events)
- （1）—We process and respond to all inquires as soon as possible, however it may take some time for us to contact you. If you feel sufficient time has passed, please contact the Shinanomachi Campus Commincations and Public Relations Office.
- （2）—If you mailed or faxed your application, please call us to confirm that we have recieved it.
- Keio University Shinanomachi Campus - Communications and Public Relations
35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582Monday - Friday: 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Year Holidays (12/30-1/4), University Holidays (1/4)