Prior to discharge, your primary physician and nurse will talk with you about life after discharge from the hospital and provide detailed information on any follow-up treatments.
A copy of your discharge form will be provided. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Before You Leave
- Follow-up Appointments & Testing
- on any follow-up treatment. If required, consultations with pharmacists or nutritionists can also be arranged.
- Post-Discharge Medications
- Your primary nurse will provide any medications and explain proper dosage, etc.
Please inform your primary doctor prior to your day of discharge if you have any requests regarding medications.
- Requested Medical Records & Certificates
- Please inquire at the staff station prior to your day of discharge.
- Hospital Card
- If you do not have a hospital card, please inquire at the staff station. (Hospital cards are kept by the hospital during hospitalization.)
- Settle all payments
- Please settle all payments for services used during your stay, such as newspaper delivery and laundry service, as well as the TV/Laundry card.