International Patients

If you are a Japanese National Health Insurance holder, please go to New Patients.

If you are NOT a Japanese National Insurance holder, and

I. When you reside in Japan and have a referral letter, please go to New Patients.
  • Please let us see your IDs, such as Passport, Diplomat Identity Card, Residence Card at the reception counter when your application.
  • It is required to show your Diplomat Identity Card and Tax Exemption Card anytime you make a payment in order to use the consumption tax exemption system for foreign establishments.
II.When you are an overseas patient, please go to International Visitors.

  • If Japanese or English is not your primary language, we strongly encourage you to arrange a medical interpreter by yourself. We do not provide any interpretive services.
  • We do not directly bill insurance companies. You must make a payment promptly after the consultation at Pay Stations. We accept credit cards (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DINERS) or cash.