24-hour emergency care is available at Keio University Hospital.
Contact & Transport Information
If you are able to get to the hospital on your own, please contact us at one of the following numbers:
(8:40 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on consultation days)
In case of emergency transport, the crew will contact the hospital.
Emergency Care at Keio University Hospital
Emergency patients are handled by the Emergency Department. If specialized treatment is required, it is initiated promptly through coordination with one or more of the following facilities:
- Tokyo designated secondary emergency care facilities
- Emergency cardiovascular care centers
- Emergency burn centers
- Regional perinatal centers
An after-hour Extra Consultation Fee will be incurred by all after hours emergency care visits.
- 9,900 yen (tax included)
Weekdays, 2nd and 4th Saturdays 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. (the next day) 1st and 3rd Saturdays, Sunday, National Holidays, New Year Holidays (12/31 - 1/4) and University Holidays (1/10 & 4/23) All day
- Anyone transfered to the hospital by ambulance
- Anyone admitted to the hospital after consulting Emergency Care
- Anyone under the age of 6
- Pregnant women
- Any outpatient whose condition has worsened after visiting the hospital on the same day
- Anyone who presents a referral letter upon arrival at Emergency Care
- Anyone sent to Emergency Care for injections or other treatments by a Keio University Hospital physician